The interchange at I-68 Exit 10 has been completely redone! The new and complete Mon-Fayette Expressway (WV 43) now forms a junction with I-68.
The OpenStreetMap project has the latest view of the new interchange
From Exit 10 on I-68:
- Proceed north on WV 43, stay in the right lanes.
- Take the exit for Cheat Lake, 857-Fairchance Road.
- Loop and then make a left onto Bower's Lane.
- From Bower's Lane, turn right onto 857 (Fairchance Road).
- On 857, pass BFS, Ashebrooke Plaza, Lakeview Resort and Golf Course
- Pass the now closed Ices Ferry Bridge and proceed on Mont Chateau Road. The Survey is at the end of this road.
♦ ALSO NOTE: The Ices Ferry Bridge (Old Iron Bridge) is NOW CLOSED closed and a new bridge is under construction. You will not be able to reach the Survey coming from Morgantown on 857.